For Sale Shearwater Perdix ( Non AI)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Intersted in buying. Willing to do 600?

True, it's from 2017, but supposedly the person was a gray market dealer, one would think that wouldn't change... May still have units available, or be able to get them... As such, I'm interested if they still have some as well...

oh i see. well then maybe it will work out for you.
just a friendly word of caution.....buying new from a dealer is one thing. buying used from anyone else is another. nothing wrong with either.
but be careful when buying from someone who is not a dealer if they claim the unit has a warranty. i do not know this seller and i certainly am not saying there is anything wrong with buying from him. but i can tell you i bought a computer console once for my wife that was a demo unit. the computer failed about a year later and it was a bit of a hassle getting a resolution. i got lucky. most people would have been left with a paper weight. also remember that if you buy out of your country, even if the seller is a dealer, the warranty "may" not be valid in your country. just my 2 cents. good luck finding what you need.

From what I have read of shearwater, the warranty doesn't follow the user, it follows the unit, so as long as the unit isn't over, I think 2 years, it still has warranty... Don't quote me on the duration, because I'm not 100% sure on that lol.

oh like Bare. that what they do as well. thats sweet.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom