Shearwater Predator for sale OR trade

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freshie1234

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello

I guess sometimes in life you need to choose between your hobbies and....well... food

I need to buy textbooks for my next semester of college, and I do not want to have to take out of my food budget in order to do it.

So, hence, up for sale is my shearwater predator stand alone version. It is fully functional, but does have the superficial marks that show it has been dived before (they disappear when the computer is submerged)

It comes with the depth compensating bungee mount, and a ZAGG screen protector. I will even toss in an extra battery!

It is yours for 700$

I will also except partial/full trades for a xen bottom timer, or canister light (something comparable to a 21W HID)

Thank you very much!

Last edited:
Man that picture makes it look inviting. Like the fresh strawberries on the wooden crate in an organic supermarket...

Man that picture makes it look inviting. Like the fresh strawberries on the wooden crate in an organic supermarket...
Still available. Updated with more pictures :)

strawberry.jpg

JULY 4th SALE:

650$ if you buy it before THIS Sunday (7th)!

Last edited:
Dang what a deal wish we was going on vacation next week or I'd grab this up quick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom