Shearwater Predator OLED PROT-SA (TriMix OC Version)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shows you how disorganized he is. I never bought the Shearwater. I paid him for, according to the decription in his link to his items for sale, for a new Oceanic shorty and a Scubapro mesh bag, which I have not received after almost a month. He doesn't even know who paid him for what. I'd be interested to see if the buyer of the Shearwater actually received it.

---------- Post Merged at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:29 PM ----------

Shearwater was sent and received. I have requested that the buyer update this thread so everyone knows he got it.

Dude, you don't have any kind of handle on your business. I wasn't he one you sold the Shearwater to.

actually wheelr, you responded to a thread (several times) about a Shearwater so I (and probably others here) thought you purchased a Shearwater. the seller did not come on here and call you out as the Shearwater purchaser. I had to go back through the thread to see where you commented about your "things" and "$55" (I think). All the seller said was that the Shearwater was sent and received, not that wheelr20 received it.

Actually he emailed me and asked me to post that I received the Shearwater, hence my post to that effect. But, you're correct, the post on the thread didn't ask me by name to post I received it. He also corrected himself in another email saying he mistakenly asked me to post the receipt of it. His initial post had the link to the other items he was selling. 55 bucks certainly is not a great sum, but when I pay for an item immediately no matter what the sum is, which I have done numerous times when dealing with SB members, I expect a quicker turnaround time than a month to either receive the item or have my emails and PMs responded to. Frustrating at best, whodunit, as I'm sure you'll agree,

Happy to report that I received the items yesterday afternoon and they were just as described. Avery seems to have a plethora of good equipment for sale. Just a shame I had to chase him for a month to ship them out to me. So, all's well with the world and this thread should be closed. I'm about to close my dispute with him on Paypal as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom