Closed: Shearwater Predator SA - CURRENTLY NOT FOR SALE

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ah. I was just going off this:

Introducing the Shearwater Predator - Shearwater Research

Which says:

Whether the info on the SW site is correct or not, it seems like it would explain the question that was asked without making it sound like the guy was ignorant.

Actually, the site is a bit confusing. When we came out with the Predator, it used the same case as the Pursuit. This allowed us to upgrade Pursuits to Predators for a couple of years. We upgraded a lot of Pursuits and I think we sold a few upgraded Pursuits. We never sold a monochrome version of the Predator but we continued to sell Pursuits for a while.

Actually, the site is a bit confusing. When we came out with the Predator, it used the same case as the Pursuit. This allowed us to upgrade Pursuits to Predators for a couple of years. We upgraded a lot of Pursuits and I think we sold a few upgraded Pursuits. We never sold a monochrome version of the Predator but we continued to sell Pursuits for a while.
Curious - was the Predator an AMOLED display (as with the Teric) or a basic OLED display?

Yes the Predator was an AMOLED display. We have never used a passive matrix OLED display. Passive matrix OLED displays were used in several computers from other manufacturers.

Nope. Sitting on the shelf waiting for the right buyer.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom