Shearwater the best after sale service and customer service

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AMIR007

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
couple months ago i accidentally cut the strap of my petrel with my EEZYCUT , i was looking to buy it in shops and dive centers who sell shearwater product in thailand , i couldn't find any , so i decide to contact shearwater after 3 weeks of searching .
i asked them for any shop in the internet that i could buy from them o ring and strap for my petrel . and their answer was just AMAZING , after couple hours i received this back :shocked2:

: We would be happy to help you out. Please send us your ship to address and we will drop a new battery cap with gold contacts and a replacement strap into the mail for you.
Lynn Partridge
VP Sales & Marketing

after less than 2 weeks i received small packet from SHEARWATER RESEARCH INC , i open it to see whats in :
new strap , battery cap gold plated , o ring , electolube cg60 (electrical contact grease ) :D:D:D
I'm really happy with the shearwater service , thats the kind of service that they will never let you down,

a big thanks to Lynn partridge and the shearwater team for the great dive computer , and the greatest customer service .

Last edited:
diver who use shearwater products wouldn't have a problem because of the great customer service of shearwater
others who use the computers that lock you down , good luck with their customer service

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom