sherwood brut (new style) like new

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rick00001967

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
hey all
i am selling my sherwood brute regulator. it was bought last year. i brought it on two trips with me. it was only in the water about a dozen times and was only used on my back up pony bottle. so this reg is def in like new condition.
sherwood offers the parts for life program on these as well. and since i know someone will ask......"yes" i can supply the parts every second year if your dealer won't.
this is an environmentally sealed 1st stage on this reg btw.
only asking $200 plus actual shipping costs to you (probably 15 to 20 bucks for canadians and around 25 bucks to the u.s.)

pics are manufacturers pics so you know which one it is. great little reg.

please pm me if interested. i have completed deals on this forum before and can give a couple of references here.

thx
rick

Attachments

• download (1).jpg
    download (1).jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 317
this would also be a great reg for a dry suit argon bottle.

still avail. these are $400 plus tax in Canada btw so this is a great deal

just back from holidays....thought i'd bump this

new price.....$200 and i will also cover shipping costs within canada or the u.s.

one last bump

reduced to only $150. but at that price the buyer will have to pay the shipping costs. shipping should be around $15 within Canada and about $25 to the u.s.
this reg has barely been used. only a year old and was only used on a pony bottle as a back up. great as a primary reg, pony bottle reg, or to use for an argon bottle on dry suits. environmentally sealed as well.
this is a great deal !!!

yes. pm also sent. thx

---------- Post added August 21st, 2013 at 12:45 PM ----------

reduced to only $150. but at that price the buyer will have to pay the shipping costs. shipping should be around $15 within Canada and about $25 to the u.s.
this reg has barely been used. only a year old and was only used on a pony bottle as a back up. great as a primary reg, pony bottle reg, or to use for an argon bottle on dry suits. environmentally sealed as well.
this is a great deal !!!

bump.....

SOLD !!.........finally

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom