Sherwood Maximus regulator package Special Price $250.00

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It was never my intention to mislead anybody. I AM a PADI IDC instructor. You can call PADI and check since you have all the time in world to post negative comment. I have sold few regulators before to some pros and they never have any problems with them. Again you can check with them since you have all the time in the world to do it. I have clarify myself. I think it was clear. And I think the pictures clarify it more. If somebody wants to buy my regulator then good if not then thats fine too. It is just too bad that we have people in this forum that do not have anything else to do then brings people down while I joined the forum to get connected with other divers. Anyway I appreciate the other comments that were not so negative. If anybody else has questions about the regulator, do not hesitate to ask but for others who just want to brings people down, I do not have time to reply.

You may want to close out this thread and start a new thread to sell this reg.
You would be much better of just offering this reg for sale as a used reg without the back story . Where you were in error was to say that you sold your gear every year, but this set up was over 10 years old.
I posted on this thread not to bust your chops, but to ask a valid question about the reg set ups age. If you have the time, look at any of my posts. You will see that I don't attack people, I ask valid questions , and answer questions when able.

Jim Breslin

Jim,

My response was not directed to you. I knew you just want to clarify and I appreciate that. My posting and your question were from the end of July. And I explained not long after that. And I thought it was done and over with. To find out today that there were other people recently with negative comment, it just surprised me. I am not going to post a new thread. Your (and the other)questions and all the replies should be made aware to the buyer as it was the intention of the questions, to clarify. If there are buyer out there then that's good but if not, I am not losing sleep over it. Thanks Jim.

DD71,

Maybe your pointing a finger my way... I don't really care cause this will be my second and last post on this matter... I never saw the dates but I am glad its not from some posting 3 years ago.

I think Jim is right about re-posting but with a clearer vision of what it is your are selling...

I stand by what I said and will say no more regarding this post!

lee

Back
Top Bottom