Sherwood Tortuga Medium

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

runway1

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Selling a near new Sherwood Tortuga BC, medium. My son put less than 30 dives on it and we take very good care of our equipment. You'll be very happy.

The Tortuga was one of the top rated BCs a few years back. Sold for about $500 new. I loved mine for a whole lot of dives. I'll send pics, if interested.

$190, shipping included to 48 States:D

Added the pic. As you can see, the felt (velvet, whatever) on the back looks totally new. You can have the Octo holder as well. "Near new" means exactly that.

Attachments

• IMG_1032.jpg
    IMG_1032.jpg
    423.7 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
Still have it I'm interested but not sure about the size some med fit me some large fit me. I need to stop by a shop and see if I can get into a med on those.

Still have it I'm interested but not sure about the size some med fit me some large fit me. I need to stop by a shop and see if I can get into a med on those.

Sure, no problem. As a guide, my son was 5'10", 160# and it fit him fine. I would think it should go to 5'11" and maybe 175#.

I tried on a large it seemed good I probably could fit into a medium I think. That was all they had was one large it was the newer modal I think the one you have is last year or 08? Probably no difference. I would only buy it if I could try it on first make sure it fits I correctly. Probably limits me to either local sellers or new online they allow for returns.

I tried on a large it seemed good I probably could fit into a medium I think. That was all they had was one large it was the newer modal I think the one you have is last year or 08? Probably no difference. I would only buy it if I could try it on first make sure it fits I correctly. Probably limits me to either local sellers or new online they allow for returns.

Yeah, considering shipping back and forth would cost about $50, you need to try on a medium first.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom