Sherwood Wisdom 2 Computer w/Compass QD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

EMTdiver

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Selling my Wisdom 2 dive computer with Quick Disconnect. My computer has only 16 dives on it & they are presently on the computers log. This computer works fine & as you can see by the pics (9/25/10) I took while powering up countdown & normal ready mode. I am the original owner of this computer & it has only been used in fresh water. You get the computer, compass, q/d hose, hose protector (paid extra), protective cover on the computer's digital display (paid extra), Wisdom 2 carry case (paid extra), original box, & all Books/Extra O-Rings/CD. I love this computer but I need to buy my son a racing mini quad so this has to go for now. The unit was purchased from a Sherwood Authorized Dealer my LDS, Smokey Mountain Divers in Kingsport TN in December of 2009. Feel free to ask any questions or for more pics. Guaranteed to Work! Paid $895.00 + tax but selling it for $525.00 shipped to US. Will only ship to US or Canada (additional fee for Canada). I have never sold on Scubaboard before so you can check out my eBay positive feedback (revolutionarydesigns2005)

Attachments

• DSC03980.jpg
    DSC03980.jpg
    280.2 KB · Views: 81
  • DSC03976.jpg
    DSC03976.jpg
    408.6 KB · Views: 79
  • DSC03974.jpg
    DSC03974.jpg
    211.8 KB · Views: 89
  • DSC03975.jpg
    DSC03975.jpg