Sherwood Wisdom/Genesis React Pro Download Kit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KenP

New
Reaction score
I recently purchased a sherwood wisdom download kit from a scuba shop going out of business. The owner said it would work with a react pro dive computer. However, I installed the software and connected the adapter from the USB port to my react pro computer and all it does is time out.

Any suggestions? Was I taken for a ride? Or is there an upgrade to the software to interface with a react pro somewhere on the web? Does anyone have the software for the React Pro that I could try to see if it works with the USB adapter?
KenP

That figures. From what I've read on other threads, the Aeris, Oceanic, Sherwood and Genesis have the same connection on the DC. The obvious question is why doesn't the software interface with all these so if you have several family members with different DCs, you can download them into one database.

Oh well, does anyone have a React Pro download kit they would like to trade for a brand new sherwood wisdom kit????

what OS are you using ? only works with XP , also you have a ReAct Pro download not a ReAct download , one is IR and the other ia not

I have a React Pro and I can guarantee you that for me it certainly does work on Windows XP with SP2.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom