Shipping dive gear to Coz

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

richhagelin

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone had any luck (or bad luck) shipping your dive gear to Coz (FEDEX, UPS, etc) to avoid hassles with lost luggage, overweight charges, dragging your gear through the airport, etc, etc?

I'm thinking about it since my dive gear didn't arrive until 24 hours after I did last time.

Rich Hagelin

Rich,

I have found it best to use my carry-on baggage for my dive gear for CZM. With Chedraui there, I can get any thing else that does not make it on short notice. My wife is a non-diver and sometimes I use some of her carry-on space if she will let me.

dnhill

Have you checked the rates? That's how I rejected the idea.

Octo-reg, computer, mask, camera in the carry on, along with anything else you can get in there - along with the first 24 hours of clothes.

Doc V posted this message on the "other" scuba diving message board about shipping your dive gear, or what ever, to/from your vacation destination. Maybe it'll help.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom