Shore Dive: Friday 11/20 @ Hibiscus/Datura 1:30PM

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MikeJacobs

Reaction score
It looks great out there... by tomorrow I'd think the visibility should be back up to 40' or so. I'll be going in tonight and three of us are going tomorrow at 1:30PM.

Park at Hibiscus or Datura (first streets south of the Commercial Blvd. Pier), but if you're close on time at least stop by our place at Hibiscus to let us know you're coming. You'll see us gearing-up on the north side of the street at the beach.

Geez... I'm going nuts over it but in just a few hours it's gone to hell. We have wind & surge, but also one of the worst south-currents I can remember in my year here.

Sorry... not sure we'll be diving Friday or the weekend for that matter. We're thinking about Venice, tho!

Too bad about the weather changing. But I don't feel as bad about missing out on tomorrow afternoon now. :)

Thanks for the call - next time.

Marc

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom