Shore Dive Saturday 30th?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm open to wherever anyone decides; LBTS is always a trusty favorite, with good cheap eats afterwards. :) And, of course, the ability to infiltrate Marvel's house.... :D

Erojacks, I'm game; just a word of warning, the last time I tried it (being the only one of three in the group who had dived it before), I never did find the Jacks.......navigation is not my strong point. And, the shore walk AND swim out are a hike. Hot day could make it harsh, but I'm happy to do it either way!

Anyone else?

Count me in! It has been putridly hot lately, so maybe the trusty LBTS is the better choice?

blondey:
Count me in! It has been putridly hot lately, so maybe the trusty LBTS is the better choice?

I've beent to Marvel's before but forgot how to get there, any one send me directions, I may join you.

Waaaaa, no mulligans, it's not diving without mulligans!

Cool! I've got dive buddies! Just knock on my door if you don't see me out & about.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom