Shore Dives with Bamboo Reef?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

beachlawyer

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I was wondering what part of the beach Bamboo Reef Dive Shop does it's shore dives. I have a book on Monterey Diving and was going to look at the book. Breakwater?

I am not familiar with what you mean by the Bamboo Reef Shore Dives, could you elaborate? I frequently see Keith at Breakwater in the mornings but my assumption is that hes diving for fun before work.

If its a dive buddy you are looking for, you can usually find one here just by asking for someone to go with when you want.

If its a tour you are looking for, im not sure of any LDS' that have a regularly scheduled / weekly shore dive tour.

A group of three of us have a guided shore dive set up with John from the shop as the guide, and I just wondered if they generally conduct those from Breakwater?

I am not familiar with what you mean by the Bamboo Reef Shore Dives, could you elaborate? I frequently see Keith at Breakwater in the mornings but my assumption is that hes diving for fun before work.

If its a dive buddy you are looking for, you can usually find one here just by asking for someone to go with when you want.

If its a tour you are looking for, im not sure of any LDS' that have a regularly scheduled / weekly shore dive tour.

They may have a different policy in the shop, but generally the location is picked based on the divers skill level, sea conditions, and comfort in the group in general. Breakwater is a good spot since its usually pretty calm and there are a good variety of things to see there. Plus the entry and exit are not difficult, like say Monastery or even Lovers depending on tides.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom