Shore diving at SCC --- video!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

robint

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
A little shore diving video for you....

[vimeo]40679162[/vimeo]

yes, that is me in the beginning in the purple fins doing the DorkButt entry.
robin:D

Last edited:
Wow!! Very nice. :) What kind of camera do you have? It takes great video.

Wow!! Very nice. :) What kind of camera do you have? It takes great video.

Thanks, it is not a still camera, it is the GoPro Hero2 camcorder with an underwater housing with flatport and red filter.

Oh nice! We are actually looking at getting that camera. :)

Before you buy it, please go up to the Underwater Videography Forum and read read read all the posts. The camera is not scuba ready out of the box, like it is implied by depth rating. There are things you will need to buy, in addition to the camcorder itself. And if you are a NEWBIE diver, 0-24 dives according to your profile, I would highly recommend you get several dozen more dives under your belts before starting videography. For safety of yourself, and also for the reef, it is very easy to get distracted by the camcorder!

robin

robin:D[/QUOTE]

(DorkButt entry can be found on p. 57 of "Adventures in Diving" manual.) :)

(DorkButt entry can be found on p. 57 of "Adventures in Diving" manual.) :)[/QUOTE]

I have always wanted to do this (thought it would be funny for the video) and nobody ever told me it would give me a headache! Whaap, splash, ouch, Dang it!

Back
Top Bottom