Shore diving in north Broward this week?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

algal bloom

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi all!

I know that the big Ginnie Springs gathering is this weekend, but I was wondering if anyone was interested in doing a night shore dive this week or some sort of shore diving this weekend. I will not be at Ginnie this weekend as I am still settling into south Florida (and vowed not to drive that far for a while!) Let me know if anyone wants to go out anywhere in north Broward. I am just dying to check out the Florida dive scene! I'll warn you, I am new to south FL and don't know the great spots so you pick and I'll go where ever.

Nathan

Hay Nathan,

A few of us are looking at going out Wednesday during the day. I was going to try and get my boat out but it doesn't look like the winds are going to die down and the seas are going to be to rough for my litle boat.

If you're interested in going let me know. I'm going to give Pro Dive a call tomorrow and see where they're going.

Well I'd be up for a shore dive this Sunday. Wanted to try a spot I haven't been at since I recently picked up Ned DeLoache's book :wink:

I'm usually a weekend diver (work, #$@@#$), except for maybe a weeknight here and there, but if the weather holds out, and it's quite early to tell, it shouldn't be a problem for some good ole fashioned beach diving.

.WEDNESDAY NIGHT...EAST WINDS 10 TO 15 KNOTS. SEAS 3 TO 4 FEET.
INTRACOASTAL WATERS A MODERATE CHOP. ISOLATED SHOWERS.
.THURSDAY...EAST WINDS 10 TO 15 KNOTS. SEAS 2 TO 4 FEET. INTRACOASTAL
WATERS A MODERATE CHOP. SLIGHT CHANCE OF SHOWERS.
.FRIDAY...EAST WINDS 10 TO 15 KNOTS. SEAS 2 TO 4 FEET. INTRACOASTAL
WATERS A MODERATE CHOP. SCATTERED SHOWERS.
.SATURDAY...SOUTHEAST WINDS 10 TO 15 KNOTS. SEAS 2 TO 4 FEET.
INTRACOASTAL WATERS A MODERATE CHOP. SLIGHT CHANCE OF SHOWERS.

jriderski:
We could do a night dive at Hibiscus Ave, Thursday Night.

Anyone interested????

Sure thing! I'd be up for a night dive on Thursday. I'll have to figure out where Hibiscus is! :D

Scott-thanks for the invite for Wednesday but unfortunately I have to work. (Of course, my boss is in California...what they don't know...:D) I hope you have a good time and let us know how it goes.

Nathan

Anyone else up for a night dive tomorrow night?

algal bloom:
Sure thing! I'd be up for a night dive on Thursday. I'll have to figure out where Hibiscus is! :D

Nathan
Hibisccus Ave is 2 blocks south of Commercial Blvd.

Bring plenty of Quarters....

Joe

algal bloom:
Anyone else up for a night dive tomorrow night?
Yep.. I'm ready. How 'bout 6:00 at Hibiscus St? I think Scuba Jenny is also interested.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom