Short certificate program

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dingho

Contributor
Reaction score
can any one from PPD know w/c university in the phil. offer short certification program on marine biology or oceanorgraphy. some of the chinese OWSI from Techdive-it academy , LLBC like to study in the philippines, and reeducate their countrymen in the love of the sea evironment!

DINGHO!!!! What is up buddy...you don't read your email anymore!!! lol

Siliman university in Dumaguete has an 8 month program I believe has one

our institute offers a masters course in marine science. hardly short course if you make me an example. 5 years and going and going and going... but that's just me.

ideally a masters student should finish in 3 years while a Ph.D. student should finish in 5 years. IDEALLY. but as it is, it's become more the exception than the rule :bouncesbl

but we're open for proposals such as yours. try reaching dr. laura david (ldavid@upmsi.ph), she's our deputy director for instruction.

chip is also but... well... he dives nekkid

Jag

Actually I am a pseudo-marine biologist and more of a molecular biologist. But to the ladies in the bar I'm all marine. :14:

Silliman compared to MSI....do you want to go to Dumageute or Bolinao/100 islands?

and there's nothing wrong with diving nekkid. :28:

Back
Top Bottom