Short Notice Dives - What's yours?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I live 2-1/2 miles from a very nice dive site ... takes me 5 to 8 minutes to get there, depending on how I hit the traffic lights. I often decide on my way home from work whether or not I feel like diving this evening. If so, I can be at the dive site 20 minutes after pulling into my driveway ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

I was on the dive boat on Saturday talking to the Captain/Dive shop owner/NAUI (equivalant of PADI CD) when he told me he was gonna call me to see if I could DM for him that day, then realized he had already had me teaching four students on the same day....
Heee.....I beat him to the boat!

I'm 5 minutes from the beach. I'll swing by and if it's like a lake with good visibility, I go home grab the gear and go for a dive

I live 2-1/2 miles from a very nice dive site ... takes me 5 to 8 minutes to get there, depending on how I hit the traffic lights. I often decide on my way home from work whether or not I feel like diving this evening. If so, I can be at the dive site 20 minutes after pulling into my driveway ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

I really want to visit that area and do some diving.... living that close has to be wonderful.

20 minutes...that is how long it takes to load my gear in my car. I live in Michigan so there is always a lake 10-15 minutes away at the most.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom