Should I another drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

seaworm

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I have a dui tls 350 old but works.... I know someone who is selling a dui flx 50/50. I'm a bottom dweller and like searching for stuff on the bottom. It belongs to a female and she's about the same size as me. Is the 50/50 a much better suit then the tls 350?

Last edited:
I think I saw that suit you are looking at and seems like a great deal. If it is the same, it is in such great shape plus it has pockets and wish I could diet so I can go from 2XL to Small ;-) But I can't so I will recommend it to you. I have had my heart set on a 50/50 (instead of the TLS) after attending a recent DUI event and trying it. I personally find the crushed neoprene (CF) much more comfortable than the TLS but it is more heavy and dries a lot slower than the trilaminate suits. It is also a bit bulky and hand movement is a bit more difficult that with the TLS or the FLX Extreme. The 50/50 seems to combine the best of both worlds giving you a more rugged bottom (perfect for bottom dwellers) with ultra-flexible "top". I found that feature very useful but of course the price tag is a lot higher than the TLS and this is where some people may disagree with spending the extra dough... Other than that I think it is the best DUI offers...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom