Should we try a Roll Call?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaBoard screen name: jetfixer
Actual Name: Todd
City: Fullerton
County: Orange
Quick comment: Single with a beautiful 10 year old daughter. Mostly dive with Jdog as a divebuddy. Started in warm water, now enjoying all the local spots!

ICY ICE:
AKA: ICY ICE
NAME: I.C. Elguezabal
County: Los Angeles
Experience Level: Just having fun

Christian where's your ROLL CALL?
Oh yeah... I almost forgot!

ScubaBoard Screen name: headhunter
Name: Christian
City: Altadena
County: Los Angeles
Comment: Renaissance Diver 'cause I'm starting over with a vigorous revival of learning in the art of SCUBA diving!

Scuba Board Screen Name: New guy
Name: Jim
City: San Bernardino
County: San Bernardino county
Comment: Taking my cert dives this weekend for OW, looking forward to some bugs next month.

new guy:
Scuba Board Screen Name: New guy
Name: Jim
City: San Bernardino
County: San Bernardino county
Comment: Taking my cert dives this weekend for OW, looking forward to some bugs next month.
Good luck with the OW cert dives! We'll see you around soon, I'm sure.

Christian

ScubaBoard Screen name: Arnaud
Name: See above
City: Los Angeles
County: See above
Comment: Kelpaholic OWSI with a dash of DIR

sapphire:
No longer only dive in the warm water :biggrin: as my drysuit is on its' way

Enjoy the drysuit, it's pretty awesome diving dry!! :)

moonie:
Enjoy the drysuit, it's pretty awesome diving dry!! :)

Thanks Moonie, I am VERY excited about staying warm :biggrin: and diving this winter in SoCal!!

Scubaboard Name: abratty - Original ain't it?

Real Name: Allen Bratty - Alright, so maybe the name isnt so original.

County: San Diego

Comment: Comment? I don't need no stinking comments.

To my SoCal buddies,

I'm simply taking the info that I find in this thread and adding it to the list.

A much "prettier" format could have been used, but I'm trying to make this a bit more utilitarian and user friendly anticipating that the list will grow to be very large. It should be both readable and easy to edit in the future.

There are a lot of people missing and I am just waiting to let them give us the info as they would like it to appear on the list. If you see someone missing, send them a PM telling them to put their info into this thread.

Also, I'll do some editing where it seems to help, but let me know if I edit something or include something that you want changed or deleted.

Any questions or comments that will be removed when the list goes up in its final form appear in red.

Let me know about typos, suggestions, additions, deletions, etc. by either posting to this thread or sending me a PM.

Thanks.

Christian

===== Total Members in SoCal (43) =====

- Santa Barbara County (1)

hoopa - Bruce - Palm Desert/Santa Barbara - apeks/omsiqpack/vytec, golden retriever

- Ventura County (1)

Neil - Ventura - instructor - Can my cat Speedy be our mascot?

- Los Angeles County (16)

Arnaud - Arnaud - Los Angeles - Kelpaholic OWSI with a dash of DIR

ChrisM - Chris......M..... - Torrance - Sorta kinda maybe DIR, uw photographer, married, no pups

dazedone - David - Westchester/Marina del Rey

Derby - Chris... (but everybody just calls me 'Derby') - Playa del Rey

headhunter - Christian - Altadena - Renaissance Diver 'cause I'm starting over with a vigorous revival of learning in the art of SCUBA diving!

hermosadive - Hermosa Beach

ICY ICE - I.C. Elguezabal - Eagle Rock

Max Bottomtime - Phil Garner - San Pedro

MikeT - Michael Thibeau - Los Angeles - Videographer

PhotoTJ - TJ - The Valley - Hunter/Photographer

sapphire - Jennifer - Claremont (As Ken would say, the "909") - Love to take pictures underwater, No longer only dive in the warm water :biggrin: as my drysuit is on its' way

sijtse - Mark - Manhattan Beach - OW for about a year -dives all cold water, am ready to start hitting PV again this winter. Tahiti in the spring. Love the water, frozen or thawed.

socaldiver - Dave - Norwalk - married to Summer99

SoCalOffshore - Geordie - Westlake Village - Offshore performance boating

summer99 - (see socaldiver :D )

Wrinkles - Ana - The Valley (Northridge)

- Orange County (10)

Ann Marie - Ann Marie - Mission Viejo

dgallo - (see Nay :D )

JDog - Jim - Fullerton - single

jetfixer - Todd - Fullerton - Started in warm water and now enjoying the cold!

MyDiveLog - Phil - Yorba Linda - Instructor. 5 kids and a scuba addiction; who has time for anything else?

Nay - Renee - Santa Ana (barrio Santa Ana, not South Coast Metro) - married to dgallo, though he rarely posts

saf_25 - Stacy - Single, 2 cats

Scott Riemer - Scott Riemer, of course. - Yorba Linda - Quick comment: Christian, you have time for this and greeting too?lol

scubacalifornia - Mission Viejo - Kevin - Wife, 2 kids, dog. Favorite cartoon: Spongebob ,of course! Next scuba acquisition: Prescription dive lenses, so I can see the heck where I'm going!

whalerkyle - Kyle - Advanced Lobster Snatcher

- San Bernardino County (3)

mccabejc - Jim McCabe - Upland - If you're looking for a weekend buddy, let me know.

new guy - Jim - San Bernardino - Taking my cert dives this weekend for OW, looking forward to some bugs next month.

xSandman3 -Dale - Calimesa - East of San Bernardino a ways. Screen name I've had for well over 12 years now. Middle School Music Teacher/Wannabe School Administrator.
Whole family was certified and dives together.

- Riverside County (2)

DjS - Dj or Donna - Murrieta

Scot M - Scot - Riverside

- San Diego County (10)

Abratty - Allen Bratty - San Diego

divebuddysean - Sean - San Diego

divinman - Terry - San Diego -Not an underwater photographer, just a diver with a camera

Gomer Piles - Brian - San Diego

lttleldydver - Becki - Coronado - Learning to like it cold

moonie - Amy - San Diego - Diving is intriguing, gets more interesting every day! Diving Dry Rocks!

Mr. Clean - George - Ramona - Single/Divorced

Sam_In_SanDiego - Sam Haley - San Diego - Video Editor - Basically Married (Happily) - Avid Shaka Zulu pic fan

ShakaZulu - Roy - San Diego[/QUOTE]

Turtle Diver - Mark - Carlsbad

- Long distance/honorary SoCal members (0)
(ie, live in Las Vegas but dive SoCal or visit us from Florida and become honorary members)
[I'm sure we'll add some soon :D]

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom