Show us your silly photoshopped fish faces

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Blazinator

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I just got this hilarious idea from seeing Bottomfeeder Brodie's signature picture of a puffer with big teeth and cat eyes ready to bite you (and they will in real life - met a guy from Jupiter that got his finger bit off from a puffer),

So I thought I wanted to see other funny photoshopped pics - doesn't have to be fish faces, but photoshopped to be hilarious.

Here's one from a while ago that I enhanced from a Bluehead wrasse where the original pic was just crying to get photoshopped:

vid-bluehead-clsp-silly.jpg

Here's Bottomfeeder Brodies hilarious puffer from hell:
http://www.scubaboard.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/98033/ppuser/97356

Can't figure out how to post the pic - hopefully Bottomfeeder doesn't mind the press I'm giving him

Oh I dont mind....heres 2 that I did that I thought was cute:

hellpuffer.jpg

badhermit.jpg

enjoy....

This isn't photoshopped but it looks like it is!! Its from Bonaire April 2008.

Miranda

Attachments

• IMG_3119.jpg
    IMG_3119.jpg
    173.3 KB · Views: 514
:rofl3: what gave me the idea was someone on here posts with a pic of Jaws with dentures...I thought that was cool as hell

Yes....fish faces are good too!

the urchins look like a few friends of mine from up north:D

This thread is off to a good start! Trucker girl - Those faces are way too funny. Someone just may photoshop that pic anyway. I like your pectoral fins.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom