SI TECH Inflator valve

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You can take them apart and clean them up and replace o-rings. HERE's a link to a photo essay on how to do it. I have yet to need to replace an inflator valve for leaking. That's unlike the dump valves, which you can service once or twice, and then you just have to bite the bullet and replace them.

If you have to replace it, Bob3 here on SB is an excellent source for SiTech products at very good prices.

I have taken it apart but mine is a little different only one o-ring and there is a seat to stop air flow. Just changed o-ring with one a little larger but have not had a chance to see if it works. Still would like to know if the one I have 21203 matches up to the newer valves, I emailed SI Tech but was only told I need to talk to nearest rep and then they gave me distributor for all of North America.

Kevin

Kevin, if you need info on SiTech stuff, I have found Bob3 here on SB (Bob Thiery) to be a fantastic source of information, as well as good prices on SiTech parts.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom