Si Tech Neck Tite (Neck Ring only)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tech3324

Lionfish
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I'm looking for a damaged or scrapped Neck Tite neck ring. This is the black plastic ring that gets glued to the drysuit.

It will never be installed in a suit so looking for a scrap ring that is damaged, cut, or otherwise unserviceable.

I want just this piece to experiment with heating and bending it to better fit to my shoulders.

Let me know if you have one. Thanks.

considering they just came out I have a feeling you are going to have a bit of a hard time finding a junk one so soon.

Are you talking about the old one or the new one? I have one of the new ones on a Whites fusion and I really cannot tell that its there. I have heard that on the old style that they were uncomfortable but have not heard that on the new style.

Are you talking about the old one or the new one? I have one of the new ones on a Whites fusion and I really cannot tell that its there. I have heard that on the old style that they were uncomfortable but have not heard that on the new style.

PM'd you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom