Si Tech Neck Tite - Neck Seal Quick Exchange

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Zinc

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Innovative solution for quick neck seal replacement. Video, Website & Brochure. How can I get one?

I've seen mention in a few posts r/g this and want to ask some questions, drum up more info, reviews, etc. on what looks to me to be a very innovative solution quick neck seal replacement (other than Zip seals, which this thread isn't about :wink:)

SI TECH Neck Systems
(website)

BROCHURE PDF

Some of the things I'm wondering are:

Anyone have a review to offer?

Are there any US Si Tech dealers that carry this system?

Are Silicone neck seals available yet anywhere?

I'm sure I'll think of more, but wanted to pass on the info, and hopefully learn more about this system. Thanks for your input :D

Note: There's not currently a Si Tech Mfg. presence so the exposure forum felt most appropriate

Last edited:
Got this reply from Si Tech:

Dear Brandon,

Thanks for your email.

Please contact our distributor for United States and Canada they will help you to find a dealer.

Ocean Equipment

P.O. Box 325

POWELL RIVER B.C. V8A 5C2

Canada

Phone +1 604 487 0715

oceanequipment@shaw.ca

Best regards,

Mats Brahm

Shipping

SI TECH AB

Personal email: mats@sitech.se

orders: sales@sitech.se

-------

SI TECH AB

Tuntorp 154, SE 454 93 Brastad, Sweden

Tel. +46 523 15010 Fax +46 523 611 511

I was told by Dive Right In Scuba (they are a distributor) that they won't be available until June or July.

Here is the contact info for the North American Si Tech distributor.

They know who the local dealers are:

Ocean Equipment (Canada)
1 888 292 3483 or 604 487 0715

Ocean Equipment - Home Page

Follow this link to view the SI Tech Product Catalog
http://www.oceanequipment.ca/SI Tech Products.pdf

I was also told that Silicone seals will be coming out in the next few months:D

UPDATE: The online dealer list is not up to date so not all US dealers are listed. To find a US dealer, call Ocean Equipment (Si Tech N. American distributor) and they will gladly assist you...:D

Last edited:
Oh, I'm really sorry to hear that the neck ring system isn't comfortable (although I wonder about the way Bob3 installed it, when he heated the system to put a permanent curve over the shoulder) because I've been looking forward to putting it on my suit. I go through latex neck seals like Kleenex, and it would be awfully good to find an alternative. But I am not willing at all to give up the mobility of the Fusion for them.

The one that is NOT comfortable and was reviewed above, is the OLD ring system, that has been available for a long time. The new one that I reviewed, and has the video at the top is the unreleased one....so please don't think they are the same :wink:

If anyone thinks otherwise, please come to the shop and try it on. I have one mounted on a Fusion, and NOBODY that has dove it has even known it was on there. I have put customers in the suit to even try on for size, and they had no clue. That test alone, proved to me it was unnoticeable even after my thoughts and dives in it. So rest assured, you will all LOVE it when it is finally released :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom