Side Yard (HIbiscus) Dive 1-20-07

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Marvel

Just me
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
OK, so it doesn't promise to be the BEST of diving but I think, if we go fairly early, we can get in a dive on Saturday morning. In the water by 8:30 AM. Anybody wanna try? :D

Hey!
I don't have to be to work until 12:30 (Miami) so I think I can make this!! I'll have to be out of the water and on my way by 10:30 but a 2-hour dive might hold me for a while!

Right now I have Sunday off and might try to get a dive in then as well if anyone is game.

Miss you all!!!

I can't be there in the morning, but I'm planning to be there for a night dive.

Whoo Hoo! Sounds like the makings of a Chick Dive! I am so ready to dive! Even have a sitter for Hermit Crab!!

Gee, and I'm getting my nails done that morning .... ptooey!

Me no can dive until I get this damn chest cold cleared once and for all.
Still coughing up greenies.

Have fun!

Looks like it is going to be the three of us!! Just like old times. What has the water temps been like? Anyone know?

77 degrees.

We'd join you, but we're going to the dermatologist in the morning.

Too Bad! I would have loved to have seen you guys. Maybe Sunday morning? I promised hubby the rest of Sunday but he doesn't get up until noon so I can sneak in a guick one. LOL

Chick dive it is. I called Krista, but she is gonna pass on this one, maybe meet us for lunch.

ReneeC:
Too Bad! I would have loved to have seen you guys. Maybe Sunday morning? I promised hubby the rest of Sunday but he doesn't get up until noon so I can sneak in a guick one. LOL
Maybe if conditions permit. We're still diving tomorrow though... Our doctor is up in Boynton, so we're going to dive with Loggerhead, since Splashdown is still out of the water :( - but I'm dying for some good viz, and I hear up there its really nice.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom