Sidemount razor style harness

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just checked the website, it's running fine. Andy, if your looking at a bulk buy, I'm sure AG at UTD could work out a good deal for you. I think the plates are awfully similar, anyways, maybe worth a look.

Or speak to these guys, offices in Makati also:

Cytronix Trading and Automation

You'll need a template in AutoCAD format and they can laser cut it from 304, 316 is pretty expensive here. It's well worth getting an original Razor harness from GoSidemount.com if only as appreciation for the original design. Make sure you get the plates tumbled too or you'll need to spend a long time smoothing them down to avoid going through webbing once a week.

The low profile d-rings are important for Aluminium tanks, using full size d-rings at the front of the harness is a little messy. Unfortunately the low profile rings are a real PITA to find - ordering Dive Gear Express is the best option.

I had a set made from 316 using a waterjet cutter. I can PM you the contact # and the CAD (DXF) files I made.

Hi Richard... that'd be great. Karl gave me a business contact in Manila that can do the cutting (and I guess source the materials). CAD drawings would be lovely - save me an afternoon working out how to use AUTOCAD I think!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom