Sidemount rig cheep

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chironomidkraut

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Brand new never even wet!

image.jpgimage.jpg
image.jpgimage.jpg
Its a razor inspired harness, with a 38lb UTD delta wing that can very easily be adjusted to a backplate if u ever want to, the inflator hose can be transferred to the left or right which ever u prefer! And the harness has lots of adjustment room!
other goodies include!
brand new webbing and all hard-wear
dive rite tec buttplate
custom ordered harness plates
XL tri-glides and upright d rings on the waist
dive rite ring bungees
and I will throw in extra Hollis quick connects, extra bungee material, dive rite z knife and 3 dive rite tank chokers!
i am selling because I am swamped at work and have family obligations, it kills me but I just don't have time to take proper training!
I will even pay half the shipping!
i am asking $375 which is wayyy less than I paid for everything and its ready to dive

Forgot to say its or best offer (OBO)

---------- Post added May 31st, 2013 at 08:14 AM ----------

ok lets go $350 help me out guys i need this gone

Last edited:
Are you getting out of SM?

ya unfortunately i have no time, a 2 year old and a wife that works when i dont, so ya no time for proper training, its almost june and i have not even got out diving this year so i have to sell, are u interested? wink wink lol give ya a great deal

---------- Post added May 31st, 2013 at 10:52 PM ----------

Ok let's go $325 it's a smoking little sidemount package

Aquasports is having it's sidemount course middle of June.

You might get local interest after that?

ya thats the course i wanted to join

---------- Post added June 1st, 2013 at 06:15 PM ----------

bump to the top

---------- Post added June 2nd, 2013 at 11:53 AM ----------

sunday bump

Ya, I'm a little interested....I'd hate to see you lose out.....have a mind to travel your way and do a free course......any others interested in a SM course there?

sadly i was the black sheep cause i wanted to switch to sidemount! they wouldnt even let me get into the pool with my sidemount rig to get my weighting set up.... just cause i didnt buy it from them

Out of curiosity, what would shipping on this be to 13646 in NY? Also any idea how long it would take?

Back
Top Bottom