Signature Line

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Downing

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I had the below photo in my signature line. But now it's gone. I went to upload it again but am told no more uploads, only urls. True? If so, then is there some sort of workaround?

Sorry to be such a dumb*ss.

39.jpg

I lost my funny little "Kick In The Nuts" smiley guy from my signature too.

I noticed that my signature picture now says "[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]."

Which, I assume is the html language for where my signature picture used to be.

^

Here's the two step process to get it back.

First of all, the new s/w doesn't have the image constraints the old one did. So your image is too big as seen in this post. If you have Photoshop or a similar image editor, resize it to a more appropriate size then upload it into another post here like you did in your first post.

If you don't, I can do it for you if you give me some idea of how big it was. Unless it was this big in which case disregard this first step.

39-jpg.370244

Then right click on it in the new post and Copy Image Location.

Now go to the Signature editing box in your profile and delete the Sigpic/Sigpic. Then click the Image Icon in the toolbar and paste the copied image location into the box.

Pick full size not Thumbnail if asked.

Save it and it becomes your new signature.

Last edited:
I lost my funny little "Kick In The Nuts" smiley guy from my signature too.
This one? :kicknut:
Add : kicknut: <- without the space between the colon and the k - to your signature.
Or right-click on it and Copy Image then paste that into your signature.

Thanks, Steve. I'll work on it this weekend.

The picture was more like the size of the one in my post. The one in your post is way bigger.

It's because your image actually is that size, we controlled image size on the old forum - this one doesn't have that restriction. How's this:

belize.jpg

Last edited:
Steve, can you do one that's between the smaller and the larger sizes? The small one is too small to read and the large is too large. But I'd rather have the large one than the small one. I don't have Photoshop or I'd do it myself.

Sorry to be such a Goldilocks.

Thanks for your help.

A few more choices - even after sharpening the text on the smallest looks a little blurred to me...

39-150.jpg

39-175.jpg

39-200.jpg

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom