single scuba pro twin jet fin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

odens_14

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Does anyone need a single fin? I lost one of my fins during my open water checkout dives and now have an orphan fin. If anyone needs a single size large scubapro twin jet let me know.

Check with your LDS to see if any of them are working with wounded warriors or other divers with disabilities. I can't think of a better destination for a "singleton".

Odens, I actually have a Scubapro Twin Jet orphan fin. I found it with a spring heel strap in the Clackamas River. The spring heel strap had caught on a rock, and it spent the winter in that position. The spring was sprung, and about three feet long by the time I found it.

That being said, Altamira has a very good suggestion.

SeaRat

Do you still have the single fin? i will buy it from you!

Does anyone need a single fin? I lost one of my fins during my open water checkout dives and now have an orphan fin. If anyone needs a single size large scubapro twin jet let me know.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom