Singles?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OK, you like very skinny men.... German or mid-European features: who works in construction... but, is not the boss... between 21 and 33 and has no appetite...

Perhaps you should broaden your horizons.. :wink: (especially with kids under 21)

Not just NO but He** NO!!!!! I like tall men with meat on there bones:blinking: age needs to between 40/50's and I like men with charm. ( Southern Charm ) :eyebrow:
I kind of like the farmer type:eyebrow: I also like to hunt,fish,camp. Not to many city slickers like what I like to do. I don't mind fish guts and dressing out a deer. But of course there are not to many woman out there that like to hunt.

I'm sure I will be single for a long time, everyone thinks I'm this sweet diver girl that has the pleasure of living in the Keys, But I have a very wild side to me that not many here get to see. I love sitting in a deer stand waiting for that perfect buck to walk out. Winter comes and living here in the Keys kills me because I would rather be somewhere in the back 40 hunting.

Oh well I guess I am a different breed all in my own. OK now that everyone knows who I really am:rofl3: Do I have any friends left:rofl3:

I also like to hunt,fish,camp. Not to many city slickers like what I like to do.
OK now that everyone knows who I really am:rofl3: Do I have any friends left:rofl3:

I don't know you but I already like you! I'm already happily taken and I'm sorta a city slicker who likes to hunt, camp and fish. I'm also not blonde :D by any stretch of the imagination!:rofl3: But, I'd hang with you any time.

Wiz

Someday, I'd like to fire my mauser off once. Wiz, speargirl, want to look over my rifle, make sure it's good to go, and give it a spin? It's a 1938 turkish mauser. Below is a picture of my mom and my gun. It's a good reference to size, she's 5'2" lol.

I found a LED bank setup I want to use for my light, but it's going to cost more than $10 lol. It should end up like a car headlamp. >.>

http://www.thewormil.com/thewormil/photos/Mom Dave Weekend/000-100_0209.jpg

Wormser you supposed to shoot the deer, not shishkabob it all in one move!! How many germans did that gun kill? I know how to clean a fish but not bambi. But I love a nice bambi stew heehee. I like good ole boys myself lol. Tall and fluffy. Chest and upper arms being a weakness. But yeah Im with you spear. City boys just arnt the same lol. They dont understand the finese points of a good tractor pull, or the technical end of a monster truck lol.

Umm, unless the gun was held by a an american, afaik, it didn't kill any germans >.>

As for the bambi reference, I was going to take it to MN when I went there for work, as it was deer season. My HR lady said "You'd shoot bambi?" "Yeah." "I hope you miss and it attacks you." "Me too, I have a bayonet and I'll stab that sucker." "You're mean." I think she cried a little.

As for tractor pull, are you going with old 1929 farm tractors or new age junk ones? I watched some canadian farmer slaughter everyone with his 1929 tractor painted a nice shade of rust. It made me laugh, just a little.

After a call to my uncle about making a light, he said just buy one....I'll spend some time researching a nice LED bank that will work out. I'm making a light...after I buy one.

Hands wormsey a water proof flashlight and duck tape.. There under 10.00. Wanna be cheaper? Glow stick, even cheaper? Jar of fireflies.

Oh my ^_^;; That portion works just fine, afaik. I don't recall any complaints in that dept, except for one girl telling me she dreamed about it and wanted more, but umm, that's a story for another day.
O_O!!

lol.

Someday, I'd like to fire my mauser off once. Wiz, speargirl, want to look over my rifle, make sure it's good to go, and give it a spin? It's a 1938 turkish mauser. Below is a picture of my mom and my gun. It's a good reference to size, she's 5'2" lol.

I found a LED bank setup I want to use for my light, but it's going to cost more than $10 lol. It should end up like a car headlamp. >.>

http://www.thewormil.com/thewormil/photos/Mom Dave Weekend/000-100_0209.jpg

:blinking: That's a cute gun you have there:D I have a 243 and a 270 and also compound bow I hunt with. One shot and don't have to stab the poor thing to death. All kidding aside that's a nice gun.:D

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom