Siquijor Accom. + Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hydreliox

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Good morning, good people.

Has anyone got any tips or recommendations for places to stay in Siquijor. Looking for anything in the 500-1200 bracket. Going over for 5 days to have a bit of a look around and will be moving about quite a lot so the more recommendations the better.

Does anyone know of a shop doing any tech dives out of Siquijor. I heard rumour that someone might have just set up a shop. Would be nice to know so I can either take all the gear over or just leave it and not have to lug it around with me.

Thankin' yous :)

Does anyone know of a shop doing any tech dives out of Siquijor. I heard rumour that someone might have just set up a shop. Would be nice to know so I can either take all the gear over or just leave it and not have to lug it around with me.

I believe his first name is Felix and is a CCR diver as well.

Fleix Sutter at Sea Explorer on Alona Beach might be able to help.

This is as far as I know.

jimbo, sent you Felix Pragers info on FB... sorry its late as I was in Truk Lagoon for twooooooooo weeeeeeekkkkkks mwahahahaha!

I stayed a Coco Grove before when they had Sea Explorer run their dive facility. Heard that they are putting up their own outfit. Anybody tried them after Sea Explorers?

Hi,
Coco Grove still offers the same services as when Sea ex was running the shop. They have nice boats, nitrox filling, all the recreational courses. Sea Ex is looking but still not back on the island.
Salamangka Beach and Dive Resort is still under construction the Dive center is open, unfortunately the boat is without engine since we're changing from surplus truck engine to Deutz Marine should be done in a week or two, about the same time the Partial Pressure filling should be up and running, Twin Sets Deco tanks, CCR and DPV's are available for rent in the Dive Center. Hopefully by July the Pool Pool Bar and 5 Rooms will be available as well.
Cheers
Felix
Salamangka Beach Resort and Dive Shop | Just another WordPress site

Good morning, good people.

Has anyone got any tips or recommendations for places to stay in Siquijor. Looking for anything in the 500-1200 bracket. Going over for 5 days to have a bit of a look around and will be moving about quite a lot so the more recommendations the better.

Tell us about the trip....:)

Living in Dauin :wink: Not on a trip (I don't think).

Was supposed to head over there on a bit of a reccy a month or so back, but just been too busy to get the chance. When I do manage it I'm sure I will be stopping in to see Felix and his shiny, new resort!

Diving is good, but I know nothing about the land mass itself.

Jimbo you'll love the diving near Coco Beach resort, it's pretty even though your not heading that way with your diving ;P. Felix's set up sounds sweet. If Liquid would get some doubles and Deco bottles that would sound sweet too! Gussy We stayed at Coco Beach but dived with Last Frontier as Ken the owner is friends with family friends. Visited the shop at Coco and looked at the boats, drank with the staff seems like a good operation

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom