Size suggestion for Aeris Velocity?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jd950

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hi:

I want to buy the open heel Aeris Velocity. Not sold locally so I will need to order without trying them. I normally wear a shoe size somewhere in the 11-12 range, and if at all possible, would like to be able to wear these with both hard soled and soft soled boots, 3-5mm. I think I need the xxl, but if any of you have direct experience with sizing these puppies I would appreciate input.

We carry them in both XL and XXL. I'm a 10 and the L fits fine so I'd suggest the XL.

Let me know if we can be of assistance.

Happy Diving

jd950:
Hi:

I want to buy the open heel Aeris Velocity. Not sold locally so I will need to order without trying them. I normally wear a shoe size somewhere in the 11-12 range, and if at all possible, would like to be able to wear these with both hard soled and soft soled boots, 3-5mm. I think I need the xxl, but if any of you have direct experience with sizing these puppies I would appreciate input.

Probably. I wear L-XL on my size 10 booties and it's just right. I have the XXL for my drysuit boots.

They are nice fins, my wife dives them as well.

Pete

Thanks for the input, I'll try the XXL.

I just ordered the aeris velocity duos from leisurepro. I have size 12 feet and wear 5mm booties so I ordered the XXL size and they fit perfectly.

Back
Top Bottom