SL960D battery magizines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have two of the digital flashes and both of the battery magizines are worn out, does anyone know where I can order new ones and about how much they cost? Thanks for the help.

The only way to get them is to find an authorized dealer and order them....about $30 each. The Dive Shop in Memphis ordered mine for me.

If your strobe is the SL960D, you may be able to send it back in to the manufacturer... I recently had to send mine in and they replaced the battery box at no charge due to "defective material" or so the customer service rep told me, and the service sheet said when returned. Just have your local shop call and talk to customer service to find out, get an authorization number to send it back and they'll take care of the rest!

Thanks for the advice. I wrote an email to sealife explaining what I needed the other day and I just recieved an email back asking for my # and address so they could send me 2 new improved design battery magazines for the grand total of $0. I am completly happy with their customer service!

I just got a SL960D for Christmas. This is a good thing to know.

Thanks for the advice. I wrote an email to sealife explaining what I needed the other day and I just recieved an email back asking for my # and address so they could send me 2 new improved design battery magazines for the grand total of $0. I am completly happy with their customer service!

Thanks for the information, I have a couple of them also... good to keep in mind.

Back
Top Bottom