Slim pickings for bigger Pro Fins on Website

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nkw5

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
So I'm thinking I want to upgrade to a Pro Fin but the bigger sizes are sold out. When will they be available?

I have a set of XLs left.

Anyone else having problems order from ForceFin.com? Email from two different accounts and bouncing back and I am getting an error when logging into ForceFin. I was really hoping to place an order for some XL fins...

Racer454, Sorry...mail box was full, moving all operations from Santa Barbara to our Plant in Penn. I think we plan to make one more Pro order...before closing here in California. Call now we are in, I have to make over 100 bungee kits today. Best, Bob bungee-bob.jpg

You are behind schedule - these were supposed to be done early this week. :D
Only allowable excuse for being late is if you were working on a pair of Adjustable Slim Fins. :wink:

Racer454, Sorry...mail box was full, moving all operations from Santa Barbara to our Plant in Penn. I think we plan to make one more Pro order...before closing here in California. Call now we are in, I have to make over 100 bungee kits today. Best, BobView attachment 214674

Bob....get to work....I still need some Red Fins!! Have had the Force Fins in Jupiter, St.Thomas, and St.John the past month. I have been representing hard!

Trash, looks like trimming today. Enjoying the last few month's working so close with the Force. After almost 39 years we are growing again.The saying " Go West Young Man " worked back in the 1940's. Santa Barbara and the State of California are the last two places to want to see a business grow. So all operations will take place back East in Penn. Thanks for the support..... Till then Juan just showed up and off to trim 7:00 Am Santa Barbara....bob-trim.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom