Smart ***** Sherwood rep basically calls me an idiot after product purchase

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sales:
Hi Dave,

I apologize for that, I didn't really read over the text that came from customer service before forwarding it to you as I had been on vacation and had thousands of emails to respond to and I hastily sent it to you because I knew you had been waiting since Christmas. Upon reading it I am ashamed to have sent it to a customer and I hope you can forgive me. Their customer service sent it to me as a joke and planned to get me something legit to send you but as I was in such a hurry I didn't even realize that was their intention.

I understand that the damage has been done on all the scuba boards as you threatened because I have received emails from some customers, but I just want to make sure that you understand it was not meant to insult or disrespect you and it was an honest mistake.

Give me a call if need be,

Maile
sales@diveus.com

1-866-234-8387
I can see how this would have happened. My associates and I always send funny emails to each other. All it takes is to not read something properly and hit the forward button....

Sherwood's decision to keep this private is their choice. It is also our choice to buy from other manufacturers. Strange how that works out, isn't it?

Jesus is this thread still alive? Waaaa enough already!!

well ... if people wouldn't keep POSTING to it...

man, some people are so dense

:wink:

Sherwood/Genesis/Akona is a good company with good folks.

H2Andy:
well ... if people wouldn't keep POSTING to it...

man, some people are so dense

:wink:

LoL you're right Andy, from here on out im going to try and be part of the solution, not the problem (=

i hope you know i am just teasing!

i was poking fun at myself too for posting after you

d'oh!

jhbryaniv:
Not sure which statement is more humorous. . .

Whaaat? I read the directions on Shampoo bottles, and I'm BALD (shaved)! :D
:rofl3:

I still don't understand how a dealer sending that to a customer is a boycot sherwood type of thing. It sound to me like the sherwood rep was making fun of the dealer asking for instructions on an spg, the dealer didn't get it, so he forwarded it to a client.

Did Sherwood send this to a customer? NO, then why is it sherwood's fault?

irishsquid:
Whaaat? I read the directions on Shampoo bottles, and I'm BALD (shaved)! :D
:rofl3:

That just makes you wierd :D :rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom