SmartCom from Dive Inn

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Supercoop

Registered
Reaction score
Am I the only person having problems getting my SmartCom replacement sent back from Dive Inn? They had it picked up 7/29 and e-mails to "Fionainspain" have gotten, "we expect them any day now" for the last 2 months. Besides telling me not to do business with them again, does anyone have any suggestions on how to get my SmartCom back?

Probably not what you want to hear...but I have always gotten great service...and prices....out of them.

I would try a call. Dont they still have the 1-800 number??? I have called them in the past and everyone that answered
spoke english.

As far as some agency helping you....not gonna happen. To my knowledge they dont fall under things like the Better Business Bureau

But if it makes you feel any better..... I have heard nothing but gripes on the time it took to get their smartcom back no matter who they turned it into for replacement. So personally...I would have a tendency to think it wasnt totally Dive Inns fault....
and no....I dont work for them or have any affiliation other than being...for now....a happy customer.

Should have gone to the site first. It could be I am just old but here are the phone numbers I found...
Telf:+ 34 972 75 24 42
Fax: +34 972 75 04 49
Remember the time diff if you call.

Check out the current prices on the volos....I see a pair headed to NC soon....woohoo.

Rich
Thanks for your reply...I will be calling them on Monday. Based on other feedback, others most be having better luck with them than I have, up until now.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom