SmartPro, JTrak, and Macintosh

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good to know. I ordered one too and I can't get it to work for love or money, either on my 15" MBP or on the 10" Dell my husband uses for work. Guess I'll shoot an email his way.

UPDATE: I e-mailed chunwai_1996 about my problems with the USB-IRDA-4220 that I bought. He sent me another one, which just arrived today, and it works fine. Works on both Mac (Jtrak) and PC (SmartTrack).

So I can say that this particular adapter will work on an intel Mac with Jtrak software.
Fireweed849

I am having the same problem with the USB-IRDA-4220 from chunwai_1996. It works fine on my windows bootcamp partition, but on the mac side I get "waiting for connection." I was sure that if I just plugged it in on the mac side it would work, quite the opposite, no connection at all. You think it could be a faulty USB device? Any help would be appreciated.

Good to know. I ordered one too and I can't get it to work for love or money, either on my 15" MBP or on the 10" Dell my husband uses for work. Guess I'll shoot an email his way.
likelite

What device are you using?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom