SmartTrak

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

supai

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I am trying to enter my dives manually from my log book, but the SmartTrak overwrites dive data with other dives when ever I add a new dive. I am very frustrated by now. I have been sitting trying to enter dives over and over for the past hour and I am at the 5th dive now I need to redo dive number 3, because 5 has replaced 3 like the others have replaced each other

I tried to export to excel so that I can see the format of the dives to try and manually enter them in excel, but I can't export to excel, because I don't have excel installed. I have open office installed

I click on the right hand image with the numbers and the program just crashes

Is there something else that I can use rather than SmartTrak?

Sorry I'm new to SmartTrak as well, but there is another popular program that some are using: Diving Log 5.0. I've not used it.

It's interesting that you do the opposite of how I use the SmartTrak. I just use the data from SmartTrak to copy to my paper log book. I find the software log books too inflexible and I like a paper logbook for easy reference.

Adam

I just received my computer this week so haven't dived with it yet. I wanted to sync my book with the logs. When I start diving my computer I will do the same. I will have a look at Diving Log. Thank you

Supai,

Given the uniqueness of your computer sets, etc. it would be best if you contacted our Tech Support Dept directly so they may be able to walk you through all of your issues. 1-800-GOSCUBA. That should solve all your setup questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom