Smooth sailin'

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sail

Reaction score
Just droppin' in to say hi. Been lurking for a little while and I am very impressed by the info that people have been sharing here. I am very happy to be in my initial training (Combo NAUI/SSI).

Cheers!
Sail

"If I had a parrot, I would teach it info that would be helpful info, like names and phone numbers.... Maybe call him the "Palm Parrot"... A take off on a comment by comedian Dave Atell.

Yup, I'm a bit comically impared.

to the Scuba Board!
good way to get started i'd say a little comedy goes along way here.
Sail said
"If I had a parrot, I would teach it info that would be helpful info, like names and phone numbers.... Maybe call him the "Palm Parrot"... A take off on a comment by comedian Dave Atell.

Glad you swam in.

Mike

And welcome to SB! :wavey: Put us in your Favorites, and check in often.

sail:
I am very happy to be in my initial training (Combo NAUI/SSI).

Please tell us, though - how do you do Naui & Ssi together...?

don

There is a wealth of information on this board. I only wish I knew about it before I purchased my rig.

DandyDon, I am taking the class through the local community college and the final exam is two parts. One part is the NAUI written exam and the other is the SSI written exam. The class is 8 weeks long, one night a week with 2 hours in the classroom and 2 hours in the pool. I think that it will be a nice and thorough class.

Sail

Back
Top Bottom