Snorkel w/ the Manatees, scuba Rainbow River 1/13/2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think MissD was looking for another spot and WyD was looking to sell one so we're probably "flush" again if they've hooked up.

Why do you ask?? What direction are you headed?? :confused:

WYDive, Your extra ticket is now sold :14:

Dang - how many people you bringing??? Still noone for me? :shakehead:

Sorry Charlie... no young chickadee's. You'll have to enjoy us refined folk :rofl3:

My friends that I am bringing: Tracy, Trish, Shelton, Lil Sis, and that hottie known as NetDoc :)

Sorry Charlie... no young chickadee's. You'll have to enjoy us refined folk :rofl3:

My friends that I am bringing: Tracy, Trish, Shelton, Lil Sis, and that hottie known as NetDoc :)

Oh my god, The NETDOC is showing up:11: Will he be giving autographs:confused: Does he have a O2 cleaned snorkel:confused: This sounds like it is going to be fun. :rofl3::rofl3:

The weatherman is not cooperating however, Upper 60's and 60% of thunder storms. I hate it when I get rained on and wet while diving:dork2:

Long story short, a medical issue just came up and my Dad has to be back in Cincinnati Monday morning... So, my two Sunday PM spots on the drift dive may be open... if anyone was looking for spaces, please PM me.

-Tim

I think I am going to have an extra tix. Anyone interested, if I do?

How many people are going to be @ Dennys in the morning?

I plan on going to bed around 7 so I can get up @ 230am :rofl3:

How many people are going to be @ Dennys in the morning?

I plan on going to bed around 7 so I can get up @ 230am :rofl3:

6-10 people will be dining: Mike, Bill, Tim/Regulator, NetMage, DeepStops, 427Dave...

Going to sleep - see yall bright and early :)

Anyone have an extra mask I can borrow tomorrow? My spare has gone missing and I don't want my friend to have to buy one for no reason.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom