Snorkel w/ the Manatees, scuba Rainbow River 1/13/2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Anyone have an extra mask I can borrow tomorrow? My spare has gone missing and I don't want my friend to have to buy one for no reason.

I'll have an extra one you can borrow. We won't be there in time for breakfast but we will see you at Birds. I will be there with my teenage son.

My apologies to everyone, it seems my camera was missfiring off the
flash and all my pics are dark with most totally shot.
Both flash units are supposed to fire at the same time, and I seemed to have a secondary delay in the arm unit.
Got it working after we got home, of course, so I think I may
just run back there in a week or so and get some better shots,
NOT on a weekend.

Good pics, Nitro :)

Rick (WyDive)

Im up for a weekday trip too as long as its not monday or weds

My apologies to everyone, it seems my camera was missfiring off the
flash and all my pics are dark with most totally shot.
Both flash units are supposed to fire at the same time, and I seemed to have a secondary delay in the arm unit.
Got it working after we got home, of course, so I think I may
just run back there in a week or so and get some better shots,
NOT on a weekend.

Good pics, Nitro :)

Rick (WyDive)

Alright mister you're in trouble. My housing fogged (no desiccant - my bad) so I was depending on you and Will. How could you allow your camera to mess up, hrumph :14::wink:

Like DS, I loved meeting and chatting with everyone.:)

Last year I went on a weekend and I have to say it was one of the best times I have ever had in the water. Today however :shakehead: Last year was a 10+, this year with those people, a 2. I am in for a weekday! :D This week anyone??? That said, I think it is like any other diving day.. some days are great and some not so much what you had hoped for but it is all part of the fun.

Don't forget Tim had his camera going as well and I'm sure he'll share as long as none of us paints any of his tanks pink and put Little Mermaid stickers on it.

7663d1200037767-never-let-friends-maintain-your-dive-operation-tank-screw-11-.jpg

Don't forget Tim had his camera going as well and I'm sure he'll share as long as none of us paints any of his tanks pink and put Little Mermaid stickers on it.

7663d1200037767-never-let-friends-maintain-your-dive-operation-tank-screw-11-.jpg

:rofl3::rofl2:

Fingers crossed on Tim's camera. :multi:

BTW, FL Diver, look in my sig for the Keys gathering. It is a "can't miss" event :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom