Snorkel With Sailfish December Tour Come and Join

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The inquire for the sailfish snorkel is increasing and we are open for reservations, if anyone happens to be in the area on the 23rd,24th and 25th December then come and join us for an experience of a lifetime.

Check out the link for the video of one of our previous tours
Sail Fish Snorkel-Ecodivingtours

Are these trips to the area off of Isla Mujeres? I know a few people who go every year in January with a boat out of Isla. Their photos and video have been amazing.

The inquire for the sailfish snorkel is increasing and we are open for reservations, if anyone happens to be in the area on the 23rd,24th and 25th December then come and join us for an experience of a lifetime.

Check out the link for the video of one of our previous tours
Sail Fish Snorkel-Ecodivingtours

Hi kids, i winter in playa and snorkle a couple times a week i akumal, i like it there, the old shipwreck and all the turtles, i plan to video it this winter, are you guys located in playa?

Hi kids, i winter in playa and snorkle a couple times a week i akumal, i like it there, the old shipwreck and all the turtles, i plan to video it this winter, are you guys located in playa?

Hola Rob,
we are based in Playa and have alot of different activities that you would enjoy and be able to make some great video footage from.

Are these trips to the area off of Isla Mujeres? I know a few people who go every year in January with a boat out of Isla. Their photos and video have been amazing.

Hola,
The tour is in that sort of area but these craetures can move at such speed they can be found much furthur north or south.

Do you have sailfish snorkeling in Akumal?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom