Snow diving.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TSDing

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Who's going diving despite the snow? I'm looking for a buddy for this weekend.

snow? in vancouver? Not to rub it in but it's supposed to be a balmy 1C & sunny tomorrow in Ottawa!:D

C'mon down to Utah. We are diving the crater, 93 degrees in a "cavern" while the snow piles up outside.

Hi TSDing,

I am in Vancouver and would like to get out for a couple of dives on Sunday if that works for you...

Hey Dale,

My vote is someplace that I know well like Whytecliff, simply as a safe way of testing the repairs made to my regs...but I'm flexible.

I'd be interested too!
I get off work at 330am, but if you guys can go a bit later.. like 12 or 1 (since we're going locally) i'm totally in!

Dennis, you can call it. I would prefer more in the morning as a 1pm start cuts my day up too much. I'd like to dive half a day and do some family stuff with the rest but that's just me. Whytecliffe is fine with me as well.

Earlier is a bit better for me. Marty, can you handle meeting at 9:30 or 10? That way you get a reasonable amount of sleep and Dale and I still get our Sundays. Hmmm...sundae.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom