So Cal - Underwater Video, websites?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lexy

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Does anyone have a link to underwater video clips? I'm jonzin' and would love to see some video. Perhaps there's a website that features So. Cal video?

Many thanks in advance!!

-- Lexy

Well, I've got a few SoCal clips on my site (see link in signature).. mostly standard def for now, but I've recently upgraded so more hidef stuff should be coming soon!

Here's some cool videos by Bill Reals on YouTube:

HMCS Yukon / 7 Fathoms

HMCS Yukon Night Dive

Missle Tower

Hey Lexy,

Here are some pictures and videos taken by someone from SoCal. Even though they are not specifically of SoCal, I thought you would enjoy them. They are of the the Cenotes in the Riviera Maya near Cancun.

Grandaddy "Carwash"
Grand Cenote (left side line)
Grand Cenote (straight behind sign)
Taj Majal (room of reflections)

I think that these images by limeyx are pretty cool. Some of the videos are large, but I really enjoyed them.

Hope these help while you are out of the water jonzin' for something cool diving imagery!

We look to you joining us at a dive again soon!

Maybe you'll be able to make it to the Wrinkles Dive on Catallina in November. It looks like it's already shaping up to be quite a bash and the pricing is really good for the whole weekend.

Christian

Lexy:
Does anyone have a link to underwater video clips? I'm jonzin' and would love to see some video. Perhaps there's a website that features So. Cal video?

Many thanks in advance!!

-- Lexy

Walter Marti's Videos

Peter Corliss Videos

Dive Film.com

Wish I had a good link to mine, but I'm not quite as organized as these peeps. Maybe some day...

I've got a few one minute "podcast" clips on my web site.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom