So excite I could burst...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WinDuck

Registered
Reaction score
It has been over 10 years...tomorrow I go for my OW recert class...I am so excited that I could burst. I want to thank everyone who has posted, because without you I would have never made it this far. The information that I have gathered is such a blessing. Hopefully this experience will be a success this time. I have put in alot of pratice before even getting into the water in learning how to equalize my ears.

Yes the start up has been expensive, having to update my gear, but I have always said "Safety First", and I also love gadgets within reason...didn't buy the underwater mp3 player.

Again I thank everyone for their time and sharing. Wish me the best and I will do my best.

Okay maybe now I can go to sleep.....zzzzz keys in august... zzzzz bonaire in june

dive on

Hope you really enjoy your recertification class tomorrow. And all the best for your upcoming diving adventures.

Cheers,
Mike

WinDuck:
It has been over 10 years...tomorrow I go for my OW recert class...I am so excited that I could burst.

Congrats on getting back in to it. I was originally certified, along with my finace', around 10 years ago. She was the only person I knew that dived, and we split up shortly after getting certified. I lost the will to dive.

I believe it was the community at Scubaboard, where I lurked alot last year, that inspired me to take it up again. I also give this place credit for putting me in touch with the great group of local divers that I now dive with as often as I can.

Thanks Scubaboard.com, and thanks NC Wreck Divers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom