So far about 125 members here have ....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

my vote for best picture (from a guy's perspective) has got to go to kechiorando

Sorry martinjc
I disagree - granted, the water color was fantastic, but a REAL MANS picture is blueknight!

Guns! Water! Gear! what more could a guy want?

Dave

Anyone else notice that King Neptune started this thread but he doesn't have a photo.......

things that make you go hmmmmmm.

chad

What, you WANT to see my pretty face? You'll turn to stone!

Originally posted by Walter
Sorry Hawk, but everyone on that list does not have a picture of themselves posted in their profile.

Several other have posted pictures of themselves that make them totally unrecognizable.

DSSW,

WWW™

So would a LOT of other people, myself included! :wink:
Ber :bunny:

An interesting thread. I saw my alias at the top of the list and immediately wondered what I'd done. Nope, not paranoid. Merely curious.

Perhaps King_Neptune just wanted to make us think a bit. Reminds me of Mike Myer's "Coffee Talk"... "here's a topic, talk amongst yourselves!"

ckharlan66,

"Anyone else notice that King Neptune started this thread but he doesn't have a photo......."

Not only did I notice that, I also noticed he never mentioned photos.

DSSW,

WWW™

have all of us list members noticed how paranoid we were and instantly clicked our profile and thought what is wrong?

What things are right with those on the list?

I know I am smilling

Uncle - you look like you are wearing a cape! Are you off to the bat cave? :)

Matchmaker dive? What Matchmaker dive? When? Where?

Originally posted by SpyderTek
So, Now after browsing through all of our photos....

Does this mean the Match Maker Dive is called off?? Or are we just going to need to bring more alcohol than we expected? :wink:

Self depricatingly,

Spydertek

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom