so many tanks for the diver!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Unfortunately, that is not diver, it's the lesser known metal shelled turtle!

I would suspect with all those tanks it was done for some form of publicity stunt. As you suggest, a trimix CCR might well be good for this. If I read correctly their website they were on their way down to 240ft (72m). This is well within the range of an inspiration, and IIRC the inspiration trimix course requires dives of this depth.

Jon T

namelz52:
I browse the WWW and find the photo
in http://www.jupiterdivecenter.com./divereport.html

http://www.jupiterdivecenter.com./images/Tec_diver 300.jpg

so many tanks!!!!
How long did he want to stay in the water?10 big tanks!!
(PS could a man diving over 24 hours?)
How deep he want to dive???230 feet!!

Why not use Closed-circuit (Rebreather) Diving ?

Locating half of a severed finger (did you scroll down on the website link... nasty stuff there) on a large wreck at 240 feet might take awhile. So dude packed his tanks and headed down. Its better than buying new gloves.

As to the CCR question - you want to keep the fish as far away from the finger search site as possible. Its very likely some of these tanks are just along as bubble makers.

I've been on a DWDR (Deep Water Digit Recovery) and this is serious stuff, requiring significant training, a keen eye and specialized gear. Its a little know fact, the new HydroOptix mask was designed specifically for DWDR use. Its only just now making its way to the recreational market.

K

I have a question:how long can he dive with so many tanks (about 100 feet)

Boogie711:
Namelz - is English your first language?

No,English is not my first language,so may be I have many spelling mistake, so sorry

namelz52:
No,English is not my first language,so may be I have many spelling mistake, so sorry

We understand you just fine, so it's no problem. I was wondering the same thing but didn't want to say anything.

No apologies necessary. I think we would have been ashamed of the American school system if it was your first language though, yanno? :wink:

What he said. ^^ For someone who's first language isn't English, you're doing just fine. If your first language WAS English, I would have asked for a refund on my education taxes.

But no, you're good... and your English is one heck of a lot better than my (insert other language here.)

jonnythan:
We understand you just fine, so it's no problem. I was wondering the same thing but didn't want to say anything.

No apologies necessary. I think we would have been ashamed of the American school system if it was your first language though, yanno? :wink:

Thank you very much

Back
Top Bottom