So what do we think of Philippine dive shops?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Imagine a jeepney loaded down with a pig or two on top, chickens hanging upside down all around the sides, fully loaded with people inside and about 3 or 4 guys standing and hanging off the back, T shirt and hair blowing in the wind....now get a mental picture of this....coming down the freeway into any major American city. :D
I'd love to see the look on a highway patroman's face as it blew black smoke passing by....
you have to see it to believe it...

2475321135_78e428875b.jpg

Jag

Hey Jag nice pic, when did you have the family reunion? :D
this wasn't at the family reunion...

these guys were on their way to your place and had a couple tubes of KY Jelly on hand...

Jag

ROFLMAO!!! KY!!! LOLOLOL......I figured it would be vegetable oil and a large plastic sheet!!

this wasn't at the family reunion...

these guys were on their way to your place and had a couple tubes of KY Jelly on hand...

Jag
lol, ooo ice burn. Well done.

you have to see it to believe it...

2475321135_78e428875b.jpg

Jag

How many people can fit on a jeepney?

Answer: One more.....

I remember the day the Gulf War (Desert Storm) broke out in 1991 and the Allies did the full on assault of Iraq and Kuwait. A friend of mine came over to Iloilo from Thailand and we had two flat tires on the way down to Antique. We hopped a jeepney to get to the hatchery and as we were sitting there, with two pigs moving around our feet on the floor, inside the jeepney, my friend said, "twenty years from now when someone asks were we were the day the Gulf War broke out....". hah. Riding with two pigs. I love it. :D

Back
Top Bottom