So where's the best diving in Ontario?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

deepdiver5by5 once bubbled...
You guys need to get out and dive more. Lake erie, lake huron and yes superior. Erie alone has some incrediable wrecks. Cracker, crystal, st james to name a few. Lake Huron has them deep and big and superior has the judge hart (sp), which I hope to get on next year. I admit the 401 corridor is warm and easy to get too, (lots of nice wrecks too and more being discovered in Kingston at least) but there is more to Ontario diving then Brockville and kingston. Christian island has some nice wrecks and the 30,000 islands have some too.
DEEP AND LONG
deepdiver5by5

All nice wrecks but mostly technical, and if your diving the Cracker crystal and St. James on air your missing the wreck anyway. The Judge Hart is or was in recent years by invitation only. One of the most impressive wrecks in Huron is the Northwind, best time to dive her is early May.

Have to look into Christian island though.

Tom

. Christian island has some nice wrecks and the 30,000 islands have some too.
DEEP AND LONG
deepdiver5by5

What is there to dive around Christian Island? I have not been up that way for a number of years. What charters are availible?

Thanks
CC

you eastern divers have forgoten one of the most impressive dives in North America Roy A. Jodery

He said Ontario diving... last time I looked, the Jodrey was New York.... :)

you eastern divers have forgoten one of the most impressive dives in North America Roy A. Jodery

This is a technical dive. I strictly stick to recreational diving.

Wow, I'm getting more excited. Keep 'em coming boys and girls.

Back
Top Bottom