SoCal Scuba Show in May (LB)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My wife and I will be there Saturday in the early afternoon. Like Terry, I attended last year but didn't know any of you. I hope to change that this year. Although the only person on this board I've met since then is Dr. Bill, I think I can recognize many of you from your profile pictures and avatars, if nothing else. My own profile pic is only six months old, so it still looks like me (although I'll probably wear a different outfit to the show). I'm 6'5", so just look for the guy who keeps whacking his head on all the low-hanging displays. :rolleyes:

Lexy:
Posting a profile photo on scubaboard is a good way to spot eachother. Just a thought....
Oh ... hmm ... well, sounds like a good idea in principle ... for sometime ...

In the meantime, I'm the guy at left here, half into a wetsuit with thick blue stripes:

http://diver.net/ross/Wed_night_crew/111903/Wed_night_crew.jpg

(Photo courtesy Ross-O)

For extra points, name the two other known Scubaboard posters. (Or, for even more fun, the six renegades from other boards).

(Phil -- no one in the picture eligible :cwmddd: )

The doors open at 10am and close at 6pm.

Those that are there early and want to wander around together could meet at 11 am and the crew arriving in for the afternoon could meet at 2 pm. Otherwise, you can simply wander the aisles with a printout of everyone's profile pics and hunt them down! :wink:

Christian

I will try and get there on Saturday but the day is packed with other things right now.

Anyone planning on attending Sunday?

Ken: Ahhh, the 555! You're my kind of diving buddy! :wink:

Right now it looks like I will be there Sat afternoon. If I can find it, I'll wear my ScubaBoard t-shirt...otherwise I'll be the old fart in some other dive related t-shirt, shorts, and Tevas....the difference between Christian and I, is that my hair is shorter!

Otter:
....the difference between Christian and I, is that my hair is shorter!
That and that you have those Scandinavian rugged good looks and blond hair which are both so apparent from looking at your Otter avatar. :eyebrow:

You know... I've always wondered what you're yelling about in your Otter portrait. :06:

Christian

headhunter:
You know... I've always wondered what you're yelling about in your Otter portrait. :06:

Christian

Dude is doing his Uncle Pug waterbed Surface Interval - bobbing on his back on the world's biggest waterbed. A little diving, a little yellow-teeth yawning, a little floating about, a little sun bathing, a little more diving.

Ott isn't one to rush it. The last thing he hot-footed it to was Vegas night at the Scuba Show last year... in his Creepers and Vegas gear.

But that's a different thread...
---
Ken

headhunter:
Otherwise, you can simply wander the aisles with a printout of everyone's profile pics and hunt them down! :wink:

Christian

Christian, you set the record for diligence when you found us all last year!! I will be there on Sunday this year... hope to see some familiar faces! Sorry most of you guys will be there Saturday, oh well!

Jennifer

PS - Ana, how about you? Meet us there on Sunday? Ann Marie, what time are you going??

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom